1) it doesn’t cost money to lose weight.
You don’t need expensive gym memberships or to only eat organic groceries. those things are wonderful and can make your weight loss journey easier but do not let not having them hold you back.
There are tons of free exercises for you to do at home. Always make the best food choices for YOUR situation. This means sometimes buying frozen vegetables. Always check the ads and stock up when possible. Visit your local farmers market they always have good deals And you are supporting local farmers!
2) its ok to mess up! This was the hardest thing for me to accept. At first I would hate myself to the point of disgust. I have learned my stumbles can prevent falls! Always start fresh at your next meal. One bad meal won’t cause you to fail just like one healthy meal won’t give you a beach body.
3) It does not matter how slowly you go but never give up. I am all about instant gratification . With weight loss it doesn’t work that way. There were times I thought I was wasting my time. I can’t tell you how often I wanted to throw in the towel. I can tell you I’m glad I didn’t. It showed me My inner strength.that I can keep pushing through.
4) it gets easy! The first few weeks of eating healthy and working out were hell. After that it got easier and I look forward to it!
5) just how lucky I am to be married to someone who has loved me through all of my sizes.